Milton Keynes Shopping areas are situated in the heart of Milton Keynes and are well signposted offering extensive parking.
Milton Keynes is a shopper’s paradise. Whether you’re looking for a state-of-the-art modern shopping mall, traditional boutique shops, farmers’ markets or even a Swedish superstore, Milton Keynes has it all. You can shop with your family, spend with your friends or just come by yourself to experience what Milton Keynes has to offer.
Below are some of the best areas for shopping in Milton Keynes and remember we couldn’t be easier to get to the city centre is just 5 minutes’ drive from Junction 14 on the M1 and there are over 16,000 parking spaces waiting for you when you arrive. If you’re looking for shopping heaven then look no further.
- thecentre:mk and intu Milton Keynes combine to make one of the largest covered shopping centres in Europe
- The city centre alone has over 400 shops
- Check out The Hub in Central Milton Keynes for a mix of shops and lively restaurants and bars
- The Kingston Centre, close to the M1, offers a range of big brand names including Next, Boots and M&S as well as a large Tesco Extra and some smaller shops including a gallery and a model shop
- The recently opened MK1 Shopping & Leisure Park at stadiumMK houses a huge Primark store as well as M&S, River Island, Outfit, BHS and H&M
- In the surrounding market towns and villages, you’ll find a wealth of traditional boutique shops offering designer clothes, crafts and gifts, galleries and antiques and much more
- Five farmers’ markets operate each month within the surrounding areas of Newport Pagnell, Olney, Woburn, Stony Stratford and Wolverton
- Regular genuine French, German and Italian markets are held within the city centre