Welcome to the White Hart Hotel and Restaurant
The White Hart Hotel is a popular choice for short weekend breaks and midweek breaks to explore nearby historical Oxford, the Thames Pathway and The Chilterns.
The White Hart Hotel & Restaurant, originally a 16th century coaching inn, is located in the charming Oxfordshire village of Dorchester-on-Thames, situated between Oxford and Henley on Thames.
- 28 bedrooms including premier suites and four poster bedroom
- Special Two Night Breaks with Free Tickets for Oxford City Tours
- Award-winning fresh food restaurant
- Private dining rooms and function suites
- Real Ale Bar with real log fire and Sky Sports TV
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Private car-parking with CCTV surveillance
- Friendly professional staff, with expertise in event management
- Business Hotel facilities in “non-corporate” environment
- Late Room Last Minute bookings with best price available
Dorchester-on-Thames is a classic picturesque “chocolate box” English village, provides an ideal location quiet relaxing weekend break or romantic getaway.
The village is a filming location for “Midsomer Murders”.
There are also interesting places close by to explore at your leisure during a weekend break or mid week short break: Walking / Shopping in Oxford, Touring The Chilterns, Visiting Henley-on-Thames or the English Heritage site of Blenheim Palace.
Come and explore the Thames Pathway in Oxfordshire this weekend!
The White Hart Hotel and Restaurant offers the opportunity to combine a short break with business and pleasure, as the hotel is also popular as a business meeting hotel or for hotel accommodation for business meetings in Oxford, Didcot, Wallingford and Abingdon. Dorchester also provides great local walking tours around the historic Dorchester village, Thames Pathway, Towards the Wittenhams.
The White Hart is ideally placed for visits to Blenheim Palace, Thames Pathway and many other attractions such as the beautiful town of Henley on Thames. Check out the special breaks with free tickets and the many fascinating Houses and Gardens open for you to visit.